+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

**The Official Beerlovers Thread**

All you East Coasters will appreciate a Downingtown, PA product in Victory Brewing. They make an outstanding IPA in the HopDevil. Had my first one last night and ran out tonight to pick up a sixer. Rare to find something like that this far west. Yummmmmm.
    1) 10 teams, All-124, 0.5 PPR, standard scoring, roster- 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 1TE, K, DST
    2) 12 teams, Keepers, All-124, 0.5 PPR, standard scoring(4 pt TDs, 0.1 pass comp, etc.), roster- 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 FLEX (RB-WR), 1TE, 1K, 2 DST

Quote Originally Posted by chompchomp View Post
    All you East Coasters will appreciate a Downingtown, PA product in Victory Brewing. They make an outstanding IPA in the HopDevil. Had my first one last night and ran out tonight to pick up a sixer. Rare to find something like that this far west. Yummmmmm.
    Ah, my favorite brewery. They have a dark, hoppy seasonal beer called Yakima Twilight that's awesome. Just came out with a pale ale that's really good too.

Quote Originally Posted by srvbeach21 View Post
    Just came out with a pale ale that's really good too.
    Other than the 'Devil?
    1) 10 teams, All-124, 0.5 PPR, standard scoring, roster- 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 1TE, K, DST
    2) 12 teams, Keepers, All-124, 0.5 PPR, standard scoring(4 pt TDs, 0.1 pass comp, etc.), roster- 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 FLEX (RB-WR), 1TE, 1K, 2 DST

Quote Originally Posted by chompchomp View Post
    Other than the 'Devil?
    Yeah, Hop Devil is their bread and butter (well, that and Golden Monkey, which is a lot different), and is definitely one of my favorites. They just came out with Headwaters Pale Ale, which is more of a traditional pale ale. It's lighter and less hoppy than Hop Devil, but still has a really good flavor for a pale ale. Good summer beer if you still want some flavor.

If you like the Hop Devil, you'll should definitely try the Yakima. You should try the Hop Wollop too, which is extra hoppy (and stronger). I go back and forth on it - sometimes it's too much but sometimes it's really, really good.

Quote Originally Posted by srvbeach21 View Post
    If you like the Hop Devil, you'll should definitely try the Yakima. You should try the Hop Wollop too, which is extra hoppy (and stronger). I go back and forth on it - sometimes it's too much but sometimes it's really, really good.
    I love my hops but have to admit I get a little burnt out as well. Have you heard of Ninkasi Brewing Co out of Eugene, OR? They have a double IPA call Tricerahops. Bold, intense, full of flavor. And I'll have to look into the Yakima for sure.

Woodchuck cider is the best for NFL game days. Goes great with any food, is lite and is Gluten free.
    Shop 100% authentic sports memorabilia including autographed football memorabilia and autographs.

1412 17th St # 555, Bakersfield, CA 93301
    English Pale Ale has a medium high to moderate hoppy flavor and aroma. I am crazy of this flavor.

To hell with hops. I'm a malt head all the way

Oh beer! oh beer! so loving it.

I live in Reading, Pa and am quite familiar with Victory. My ex originally put me on to it about 3 years ago...takes a little getting used to for the first few sips, but after that I was on it! Definitely not for everyone (i.e Coors Light drinkers) lol, but phenomenal!