+ Reply to Thread

Talking What a dumb, fat, broke mother****er looks like

Old, broke, and it's over! LOLOLOLOLOL

Somebody in the comments section shared an interesting story. During Warren Sapp's senior year in college, this guy asked him how school was going. Sapp replied, "I don't give a damn about school." Then when the guy asked him what he'd do if he suffered an injury that prevented him from playing professional football, he said, "I'd go home and sell drugs." Looks like he'll have to do that anyway to pay off all his debt.

Example #204,396,379,512,435,123,672,859,812,347,561,749,0 52,378,907 of when keepin' it real goes wrong. The more I learn about him, the more I dislike him.
    "It wasn’t that long ago that Roethlisberger was a one-read quarterback. If the first guy in the route wasn’t open, he’d scramble to try to make something happen. It’s not like that anymore."

-Mark Kaboly, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

100% with you. I cannot stand this @sshat. Mike McCarthy who's a local Boston comedian and by all accounts a great guy who doesn't trash anybody tells this story about a show he was going to host with Sapp. McCarthy shows up in jeans, a t-shirt, sneakers and a baseball cap for the run through because he could care less. So he sees Sapp and goes over to introduce himself to get off on the right foot. Sapp thinks he's a go-for or assistance and basically treats him like crap dismissing him for coffee. McCarthy stands there with his jaw on the ground debating on how to handle the situation. The show's producer comes over and say hey I'm glad you two have met. Sapp realizing McCarthy is somebody now tries to lay on the charm and smooth it over.

I've also heard stories of him, his family and his posse treating people in airports like crap and being loud and obnoxious. I think he's a loudmouth disgrace.

Jeremy Shockey approves this thread.

Never really had a problem with Sapp, but maybe he is a tool. Certainly outing Shockey as "the snitch" was a dickbag move. And being in debt by $6.75M? That requires some effort, even with a bad divorce settlement and an IRS problem.

Quote Originally Posted by fidho View Post
    Never really had a problem with Sapp, but maybe he is a tool. Certainly outing Shockey as "the snitch" was a dickbag move. And being in debt by $6.75M? That requires some effort, even with a bad divorce settlement and an IRS problem.
    Well it certainly takes a lot of effort to make Jeremy Shockey the good guy.

From what I've read, he might soon be gone from the NFL Network. Maybe he can go home and sell drugs like he said he would if he couldn't play football.
    "It wasn’t that long ago that Roethlisberger was a one-read quarterback. If the first guy in the route wasn’t open, he’d scramble to try to make something happen. It’s not like that anymore."

-Mark Kaboly, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

His life has become the non-fiction version of the movie The Jerk, a rags to riches back to rags tale.

Huh? I am *not* a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends, and... uh... my thermos.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. How did that prediction on the Pats lucking in to a title in 2001 work out for ya? Seriously, when anybody pisses through that kind of money, they get what they deserve. Moron.

He is no Charles Barkley, what the NFL saw in him I still can't figure out. In both the NFL network & ESPN, the ratio of professional announcers vs X players is the problem. You end up with the Sims, Sharps & a bunch of Sapps.

When I heard of this I decided I'd cry when I stopped laughing.

Too bad for him that if he can't play at the NFL no more, selling drugs would fit his talent.