+ Reply to Thread
    No relation to Bloatasaurus Rex or Mullet Bob

How can we make ugly even uglier?

The Seattle Seahawks have discovered the answer.

Second verse,

same as the first.

TBH, I actually like the concept, at least in some respects. It's just the execution that seems disappointing.

The shoulders I actually think look pretty good, and I'm OK with the new helmet. But the numbers look very strange, and those gloves are just ridiculous.

I actually love the new Patriot's gloves.

No relation to Bloatasaurus Rex or Mullet Bob
    I wish the Seahawks would go back to their classic uniforms. There was nothing special about them, but that was perfect; there was never anything special about the Seahawks.

Even the Seahawk just didn't give a f u c k.

It was perfect. The angry, aggressive bird with the uniforms going even tackier, for a franchise that has basically been the most mediocre and non-threatening sports organization ever? It just does not fit at all.
    Second verse,

same as the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I wish the Seahawks would go back to their classic uniforms. There was nothing special about them, but that was perfect; there was never anything special about the Seahawks.

Even the Seahawk just didn't give a f u c k.

It was perfect. The angry, aggressive bird with the uniforms going even tackier, for a franchise that has basically been the most mediocre and non-threatening sports organization ever? It just does not fit at all.
    Pretty sure the original Seahawk was supposed to be angry and aggressive, it was just an epic fail on the part of the graphic designer.

Of course, that may just make it more fitting for the organization...

It's really nothing more than a marketing campaign for Nike. It doesn't matter which team it is, if they made the switch from Reebok, then Nike will put out their "the kids love it" ad campaign.

I'm calling it "The Black Mamba....":
    http://youtu.be/8-dXYBAvLrw